Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2014

Tua escrava - Your slave


Aos Teus pés, curvada em reverencia e submissa atitude, encontro meu lugar definitivo. Recatada, afastada do que seja mundano, me conecto ao meu ser mais profundo, desvelo a escrava escondida. Servil, Te entrego meu corpo para que o uses como desejas, Te entrego o que sei para que faças uso nenhum, pois me ensinas o que não pude aprender em escola, nem professor que soubesse tal matéria.

És o Mestre que vim para conhecer, e que fez de mim o que vim para ser. Despojada, encoleirada nua, me ofereço diuturnamente para Teu serviço, em alegria cada vez mais intensa, mais profunda, mais presente. Não pergunto, não questiono... Em silenciosa suavidade, me ofereço ao Teu cuidar, ao Teu zelar, ao Teu ensinar.

Se algumas vezes me engano, - o que faço com frequencia -, se me precipito e chego a conclusões equivocadas, logo reconheço minha falta, repensando minha atitude em solitário monólogo. A ninguém me reporto, senão à minha própria consciência, e vejo o quanto me falta para atingir a total escravidão. Então novamente me prostro, beijando Tuas mãos, doce e suavemente, e recebo Teu tapa, como prêmio, recompensa, e lembrete do que sou: Tua escrava!




At Your feet, Sedy Eslam, bowed in reverence and submissive attitude, i find my final place. Secluded, away from the worldly things, i connect myself to my innermost being, unveiling the hidden slave. Servile, i give You my body for the uses as You wish, i give You everything i know for You to make no use of it, because You teach me what i couldn't learn in any school and no teacher who knew such matters.

You are the Master who i came to meet, and Who made me what i came to be. Naked, stripped collared, i offer myself to Your service day and night, rejoycing more and more intensely, deeper, and more real. i don't ask, i make no questions ... In a soft silence, i offer myself to Your caring, to Your zeal, to Your teachings.

If sometimes i make mistakes - and i do many -, if i am hasty and get to wrong conclusions, soon i acknowledge my fault, rethinking my attitude in a solitary monologue. No one that i can report to, but to my own conscience, and i see how much it lacks to me to achieve the full slavery. Then again i bow down to You, kissing Your hands, sweetly and softly, receiving the slap, award, reward, and the reminder of who i am: Your slave!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário