Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

quarta-feira, 18 de março de 2015

Três anos de um começo - Three years of a new beginning




Tudo o que tenho e o que sou se reduzem a nada se não servem para Te servir. 

Baixo os olhos em submissa obediência, procurando as palavras que melhor definam meu sentimento, minha saudade, meu desejo de estar aos Teus pés em doce rendição. 

O Tempo, esse ser incontrolável e soberano, é quem dita o ritmo, a cadência, a melodia que entoamos, ora em súbita alegria, ora em lenta melancolia. Se tento apressar, atravesso e me perco... Se tento retardar, inútil meu esforço. Só me resta me render, de novo e sempre, e mais, ao imponderável fluxo que nos rege. 

Tua palavra é o mais precioso bem, Teu olhar, minha maior fortuna, e é o que me reconduz à minha posição de escrava, Tua escrava, submissa ao que o Destino traçou. 

Três anos se passaram desde o dia em que, voluntariamente, me entreguei ao Teu comando. É um misto de orgulho, um gosto de vitória, um gosto de querer mais, um mar de possibilidades a viver ainda. Em tudo e por tudo, o que prevalece é gratidão e crescente respeito, é entrega sem limites, é amor e paixão numa única palavra. 

Sou Tua, meu Senhor Eslam, e em meu corpo, mente e coração, Tua presença cintila. 




All that i have and all what i am is reduced to nothing if it does not serve to serve You, my Owner. i low my eyes in obedient submissiveness, looking for the words that best define my feelings, my longing, my desire to be at Your feet in sweet surrender. 

The Time, this uncontrollable and sovereign being, is who sets the pace, the rythm, the melody that W/we sing, sometimes in sudden joy, sometimes in slow melancholy. If  i try to hurry, i go through and get lost ... If i try to slow down, my effort is useless. All i can do is give up, again and again, and once more, to the imponderable flow that rules U/us. 

Your words are my most precious gift, Your look, my greatest fortune, and that's what brings me back to my slave position, submissive to my chosen destiny.

Three years have passed since the day i voluntarily gave myself to Your command. It is a mixture of pride, a taste of victory, but also a taste of wanting more, a sea of ​​possibilities to live yet.

 In all and for all, what prevails is Gratitude and a growing respect, surrender without limits, love and passion in only one word.

I am Yours, my Master Eslam, and in my body, mind and heart, Your presence scintillates.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário