Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

quarta-feira, 23 de abril de 2014

Ode a meu Mestre - Ode to my Master


A escravidão em mim não se manifestou antes de O conhecer, meu amado Dono... Ainda que O tenha servido, ainda que me tenha usado e humilhado como se faz com as cadelas vagabundas, porque eu era apenas isso... Mas já havia em mim o impulso de querer ser escravizada... Minha alma é de escrava... Nasci com esta marca, mas precisei viver toda a minha vida  até finalmente conhecer o que é o verdadeiro significado de escravidão, a que enfim me libertou e me fez  Sua escrava, fêmea e propriedade.

Tua dignidade e conduta, Tua bravura e honestidade, Tua virilidade gentil, tudo o que em Você eu conheci, fizeram curvar-me com profunda e sincera devoção, orgulhosa do que sou.

O que antes me parecia absolutamente fora de propósito, meus medos e limites, todos foram gradativamente derrubados. Em lugar deles, cresceu o Respeito, a Confiança, e mais do que tudo, o Amor. Amo-O, porque só a Você me submeto... Só a Você dedico meu tesão, minha paixão, minha dor...

Você é meu Sol, meu Rei, meu Senhor... Meu Algoz... Meu Torturador... Dono da minha vida, do que tenho e do que sou.. Obrigada, Master Eslam...



i always had the desire to be enslaved... My soul is a soul of a slave ... i was born with this brand, but i had to live my whole life until You came and taught me the meaning of the real slavery...

Slavery remained silent until i met You, my beloved Owner ... Even if i served You since the very beginning when W/we first met... i initially knew the Master, and then i knew the Man... Your dignity and conduct, Sedy, Your bravery and honesty, Your gentle manhood, everything i know about You now, made ​​me bend over in a deep and sincere devotion, making me proud of what i am...

At Your feet i'm finally free, i'm Your female, prisoner and property...What once seemed out of the question, my fears and limits, were all gradually overturned. In their place has grown the Respect, the Trust, and most of all, the Love. i love You, because only to You i submit myself, only to You i dedicate my lust, my passion, my pain...

You are my Sun, my King, my Master... My Tormentor... My Torturer... The Owner of my life, what i have and what i am... Thank you, Master Eslam...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário