Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

quarta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2014

Fascínio - Fascination



Teu fascínio me atordoa, me tira de mim, me leva para profundas e turbulentas águas, 
turvas de paixão e gozo. 
Inebriada por Ti, enfrento correntezas, corredeiras íntimas, turbilhões e redemoinhos, 
segura em Tuas mãos. Cada minuto ao Teu lado saboreio como se fosse o último, o único, 
e me esqueço do mundo, sou apenas Teu objeto de prazer e uso. 
Tua voz me penetra como uma lança em brasa, e é doce, e me mostra como despida de vontades sou. Assim, fascinada, inebriada, seduzida e possuída, deixo-me ser guiada, cadela obediente,
 pela vida que me escolheu. 
Amo-Te, meu Dono.. ser Tua é meu destino... servir-Te, meu deleite...

Your fascination stuns me, strips me from myself, takes me to deep and turbulent waters, 
turbid with passion and joy, safe in Your hands.
Intoxicated by You, i face streams, intimate rapids, whirlpools and swirls, fearless in Your hands.
Every minute at Your side i relish as if it is the last, the only one, and i forget the world,
 i am just Your object of pleasure and use. 
Your voice penetrates me like a spear on fire, and it is sweet, and shows me how i am shorn of wills.
So, fascinated, intoxicated, possessed and seduced, i let myself be guided by You, 
an obedient bitch, to the life that had chosen me. 
i love you, my Master .. You are my destiny ...  to serve You, my delight ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário