Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

quarta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2014

Gratidão - Gratefulness


Hoje quero demonstrar minha profunda alegria por ser posse de um Dono como nunca pensei existir, mas que sempre sonhei encontrar. Minha entrega tem alcançado limites, transpassado estes limites, e não vê barreiras que impeçam novos limites de serem vencidos.

Toda esta entrega vem de um amor tão intenso, de um respeito tão sólido, que minha obediência a Ele se torna o mais puro deleite, o mais puro mel, o maior prazer que tenho. Consciente de que me fez Sua prisioneira, meu Dono não me poupa dos castigos, do uso contínuo, das torturas e ensinamentos, me preparando para maiores e mais difíceis desafios.

Não tenho medo... Basta confiar nEle e entregar o que Lhe é de direito: meu ser, meu corpo, meu sentir, minha total e completa rendição. Venho agradecer o que me foi destinado: servir, em qualquer tempo e lugar, ao Master Eslam, que me tomou como objeto de Seu prazer.

Aos Seus pés me sinto segura, íntegra e em paz, com uma sensação de pertencimento que me acompanha em todos os momentos, por longe fisicamente que dEle esteja. Ser dEle me enche de orgulho, me dá coragem, me estimula a superar qualquer coisa..

Por tudo, te agradeço, meu Senhor..

Today i want to show my profound joy to be possession of an Owner i thought never existed, but always dreamed of finding. My surrender has reached limits , these limits have been exceeded , and i see no barriers to prevent new limits from being surpassed .

All this surrender comes from a love so intense , such a strong connection that my obedience to Him becomes the purest delight , the purest honey, the greatest pleasure i have. Aware of having made ​​me His prisoner , my Master does not save me from punishments , using me constantly, torturing and teaching , preparing me for bigger and tougher challenges.

i'm not afraid ... It is all just about trusting Him and give Him what is His right to have: my being , my body , my feelings , my total and complete surrender. i come to thank what was destined to me : to serve Master Eslam, at any time and place, who took me as an object of His pleasure .

At His feet i feel safe, unbroken and peaceful , with a sense of belonging that accompanies me all the time , no matter if He is physically far . Being His slave fills me with pride, gives me courage, stimulates me to overcome anything.

For everything, thank You , Sedy ..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário