Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

domingo, 23 de junho de 2013

Requiem


Com muita dor de um coração dilacerado
Sou agora porta-voz da Tristeza...
Meu sonho se foi, ficou a louca solidão.

A Realidade foi mais forte,
E contra os fatos não há argumentos.
Estou só, sem Dono, com um amor desesperado no peito,
E sem ter mais lágrimas para chorar.

O golpe foi fundo... Acertou em cheio esse amor tão servil e puro...

Penso, repenso, desisto...

Uma só certeza me acompanha,
Nesse momento de agonia...
Estou deixando de ser quem sou,
Matando a escrava em mim.

Nesse réquiem, sem música nem cortejo,
O que fica é um luto sereno,
De terem sido plenos, enquanto durou,
Meu mais sincero desvelo, cuidado e submissão.

Sei que meu Mestre teve os mesmo sentimentos, e os têm ainda,
E só mesmo ao Destino credito este infortúnio.

Que seja assim! À Vida me submeto...


With the great pain of a broken heart
I am now spokeswoman of Sadness ...
My dream is over, and all that remains it is a crazy loneliness.

Reality was stronger,
And against  the facts there are no arguments.
I am alone, without my Owner, with a desperate love in my chest,
And no more tears left to cry.

The coup was deep ... Targed right where this love was so pure and servile ...

I think, rethink, and give up ...

I am certain of only one thing,
In that moment of agony ...
I'm no longer who I am,
Killing the slave in me.

In this Requiem, without music or entourage,
What remains is a serene mourning,
Of having being full, while lasted
Of my most sincere devotion, care and submission.

I know that my Master had the same feelings, and still have,
And only to Fate I credit this misfortune.

So be it! I submit to Life ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário