Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013

Outra carta de Amor - Another Love letter



Quando Você me usa, assim que me diz: mostre-se para mim, cadela! É como se eu estivesse conectada a um outro estado de consciência onde minha única reação é fazer o que Você me diz e faço com prazer, o melhor que posso, o mais rápido que posso, com tanta alegria como, eu acho, Você teria.

Quando Você me diz: me mostra seu rabo, puta vadia! Em vez de ficar irritada por estar sendo humilhada, sinto profundamente o Seu desprezo, o quanto inútil e estúpida eu sou ... e isso também me traz alegria, paz e uma serenidade calma.

Quando Você me diz: bate no seu rosto! mais duro, cadela!, eu fecho meus olhos e imagino que é Sua mão me batendo, e posso até perceber o brilho dos Seus olhos quando me estapeia.... e eu fico excitada e molhada ...

Não tenho uma explicação, uma razão, um significado para isso ... Tudo o que sinto é prazer por ter sido submetida e degradada por Você.

Hoje à noite Você me disse para colocar os grampos em meus mamilos e clitóris. Estava sentindo falta disso, Sedy, mesmo com tanto medo da dor, especialmente no clitóris, quando me diz para tirá-lo de uma vez quando contar até 3 ... é como cortá-lo, arrancá-lo, mas eu não posso recusar ou fugir de te obedecer...  posso sentir o quanto Você gosta de me ver nessa dor ... e, uma vez mais, a dor torna-se puro prazer, Sedy ... e então eu agradeço, uma, duas, dezenas de vezes ..

Tudo o que sei é que eu sou Sua cadela masoquista, Sua puta suja, Sua porca imunda e gorda... e eu adoro isso, dia após dia, mais e mais ...

Obrigada por me possuir, meu Mestre.

Sou uma serva aos Seus pés, sempre e para sempre,

Sua,

maria



Dear Sedy,

When You use me, as soon as You tell me: go show me yourself! It is like i'm plugged into another state of consciousness, my only reaction is to do to whatever You tell me. And i do it gladly, the best i can, the fast i can, getting so much joy from it as, i think, You'd have.

When You tell me: show me your ass, you fucked up bitch! Instead of getting annoyed from being humiliated, i feel deep inside Your despise, and how much worthless and stupid i am... and this also brings me joy, and peace, and a quiet serenity.

When You tell me: slap your face! harder, bitch!, i close my eyes and imagine it is Your hands slapping me, and i can even see the bright of Your eyes when You do me like this.... and the joy overcomes, and i get horny and wet...

i don't have an explanation, a reason, a meaning for this... all i know is the pleasure i feel for being submitted and degradaded by You.

Tonight You told me to put the clamps on my nipples and clit. i was missing it, Sedy, even if i was so afraid of the pain, specially on the clit, when You tell me to take it off at once, when You count till 3... it is like cuting it, tearing it apart, but i can't refuse or escape from obeying You... i can feel how much You enjoy seeing me on that pain... and, once again, the pain turns into pure delight, Sedy... and then i thank You, once, twice, dozens of times..

all i know is that i'm Your painslut, Your dirty whore, Your filthy fat pig... and i love it, day after day, more and more...

Thank You for owning me, my Master.

i'm a servant at Your feet, always and forever,

Yours,

maria

Um comentário:

  1. olá maria,

    passadinha para rever suas postagens e me emocionar com cada uma delas..linda sua entrega!!

    bjs ternos

    ResponderExcluir