Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013

Uma carta de Amor - A Love letter



Amado Sedy,

Meu amor por Você não tem tempo ou lugar, mas não é simples, pois vem da complexidade da minha submissão.

Meu amor por Você nasceu das profundezas da minha essência de escrava, é fundamentado no prazer mais puro de Te pertencer e ser o objeto que você usa, abusa, humilha, explorando todas as opções que quiser..

Meu amor por Você me mostrou o que eu sou, me colocando no nível mais baixo do humano, mas me levando para o mais sublime dos êxtases.

Seu comando, ao mesmo tempo doce e duro, obriga-me a ser o que eu mais gosto: uma cadela obediente.

Meu amor por Você não pede nada, apenas que me tenha como Sua. Incondicional, meu amor por Você dá tudo o que tenho, tudo o que eu sou, meus sonhos e desejos, minha rendição completa.

Lembro de N/nosso primeiro contato, como fui descuidada, embora respeitosa, porque Seu modo de ser me impeliu a também o ser. Recusei-me a ser Sua, inicialmente, devido à distância entre N/nós. Eu estava no fim de um relacionamento, pensava que meu próximo Dono deveria viver na minha cidade, ou pelo menos no meu país.

Três meses se passaram e Você me contatou novamente, com outro perfil, e pouco a pouco me deixei ser fisgada, o Seu fascínio gradualmente me cativando, crescendo em mim como uma semente, abrindo dentro de mim, florescendo com cheiros e cores. Aos poucos, aprendi a conhecê-Lo melhor, a entender Seu amor e Sua posse sobre mim, descobrindo o Mestre e me apaixonando pelo Homem.

Assim, o meu amor por você tem um começo, historicamente falando, mas é como se eu O amasse antes de tê-Lo encontrado.

Suas qualidades de inteligência, força de caráter, honestidade e sua imensa capacidade de ouvir e compreender, de me ler nas entrelinhas ... Sua beleza viril, elegante, serena ... Apeguei-me a Você, tornei-me dependente de Você, e agora não saberia viver sem Sua presença na minha vida.

Ainda estamos no início de um dia que, espero, vá durar mil anos ... Nesse tempo, eu vou viver com a determinação aprender a servi-Lo com mais verdade, mais desprendimento, mais bondade, mais humildade.

Só imploro, meu Mestre, permita-me continuar ser Sua escrava nesses tempos que virão.



Beloved Sedy,


My love for You has no time or place, is not a simple one because it comes from the the complexity of my submissiveness.

My love for You was born from the depths of my slave essence, is trampled in the purest delight in belonging to You and being Your object that You use, abuse, humiliate, exploring all the options You chose.

My love for You showed me what i am, puts me in the lowest level of the human, but takes me to the most sublime of the ecstasies.

Your command at once sweet and hard, forces me to be what i like most: an obedient bitch.

My love for You asks for nothing, only to be hold as Yours. Unconditional, my love for You gives You everything i have, everything i am, my dreams and desires, my complete surrender.

i remember O/our first contact, how careless i was, although respectful, because your way of being inspired me to be so. i refused to be Your bitch, at first, due to the distance at which W/we were. i was at the end of a relationship, thought my next owner would have to live in my town, or at least in my country.

Three months have passed and you contacted me again, with another profile, and little by little i let myself
be hooked, your fascination gradually captivating me, growing in me like a flower, opening inside me, blooming with smells and colors.

Gradually i learned to know You better, understanding Your love and Your possession over me, discovering
the Master and falling in love for the Man.

Thus, my love for You has a beginning, historically speaking, but it's like now i loved You even before i met you. Your qualities of intelligence, strength of character, honesty, and Your immense ability to listen and understand me, reading me between the lines ... Your virile beauty, elegant, serene ... i clung to You,
became dependent to You, and now i would not know how to live without Your presence in my life.

W/we're still early on a day that i hope will last for a thousand years ... In that time, i will live with the determination to learn to serve You with more truth, more detachment, more kindness, and more humility.

i only beg You, my Master, please allow me to continue being your slave, for those times to come.



Um comentário:

  1. Tenho acompanhado seu blog. Muito interessante, Muito mesmo!Sucesso em sua jornada! Bjs.

    ResponderExcluir