Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

domingo, 31 de março de 2013

Escrava baunilha - Vanilla slave


Às vezes meu lado baunilha aflora. Ele se manifesta como uma carência de abraço, beijo, carinho, uma sensação de estar só e desamparada. É meu lado mais frágil, onde me sinto desprotegida e insegura. Meu Master tem uma forma de lidar com isso: punição! Emburrada, contrariada, me submeto a um longo e doloroso spanking, e sou obrigada a contar em voz alta cada golpe que recebo. Não satisfeito, percebendo meu orgulho no tom de minha voz, Ele manda que eu fique nas pontas dos pés, com as mãos apoiadas na parede. Sei, nessa hora, que eu poderia desistir, ou implorar Seu perdão, para fugir à dor e à humilhação. Mas resisto, respirando fundo, sentindo a dor se espalhando e subindo pelas pernas, como se ferro em brasa fosse perfurando cada osso. Ele me observa, verificando se obedeço como devo. Dentro de mim pulsa a vergonha, mas o brio de ser Sua escrava e entender o significado da punição me dá forças, e assim permaneço, na tortura desse momento. Meu Master finalmente me manda ir para o chão, ajoelhada em contrito arrependimento, e ali repito em voz alta e clara o que sou: Sua mulher, puta, cadela, escrava e serva, sempre aos pés Dele, submissa e obediente. Ele me esbofeteia, uma, duas, três vezes, e o calor de Sua mão aquece meu rosto, incendeia meu olhar. Hoje não tem beijo, nem abraço, nem carinho... Tem o que eu mereço e preciso, o que conquisto a cada vez que rastejo em Sua direção, Sua voz me dizendo: você é minha posse, e eu te amo!



Sometimes my vanilla side emerges. It appears as a lack of hug, kiss, tenderness, a sense of being alone and helpless. It is my weaker side, where i feel insecure and unprotected. Master has a way of dealing with it: punishment! Sullen, upset, i submit myself to a long and painful spanking, and i  have to count aloud each stroke i get. Not satisfied, realizing my pride in my voice tone, He tells me to stay on my toes, hands against the wall. i know, at that time, i could give up, or beg for His forgiveness, to escape from the pain and humiliation. But i resist, breathing deeply, feeling the pain spreading up the legs, as if a hot iron were punching each bone. He watches me, making sure that i'm obeying. Inside myself pulses the shame but the pride of being His slave and understand the meaning of punishment gives me strength, and thus i remain in the torture of that moment. Master finally tells me to go to the ground, kneeling in contrite repentance, and there to repeat loud and clear what i am: His wife, bitch, slut, slave and servant, always at His feet, submissive and obedient. He slaps me once, twice, three times, and the warmth of His hand warms my face and catches fire into my eyes. Today there is no kiss, no hug, not caring ... Got what i deserve and need, what i conquer each time i craw in His direction, when i hear His voice telling me: you are my possession, and I love you!