Realization


i walk the winding, twisting path of life, humble and subservient at every step of the way, following the divine order that requires me to serve. i'm a servant, slave and bitch of my Owner, Master Eslam. As long as He wants, wherever i am, i belong to Him.

quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2013

Serena submissão - Serene submission



Todo o tempo penso em Ti, Sedy Eslam.
Teus olhos doces me seguem
me acompanham e orientam.
Tua presença é percebida em cada gesto meu
porque ajo em constante harmonia  com tudo o que o Senhor me ensinou.

Nesse tempo em que estou longe fisicamente
Tua voz ecoa, grave, profunda, me acalma
e me mantém prisioneira, cativa do Teu desejo,
onde nada sou nem tenho, porque tudo Te dei.

Sonho e lá Tu estás,
Sinto Tuas mãos, a força dos Teus tapas,
a dor dos Teus dentes me mordendo a nuca,
o calor do Teu pau me devassando as entranhas,
e o sabor do Teu corpo, leite e mel.

Serena, entendi que minha entrega não tem limites,
Paciente, recolhida em clausura,
Aguardo o dia de estar sob Teus pés,
Teu tapete, cadela e serva,
o lugar ao qual pertenço.

Enquanto isso, use-me, Senhor, Te imploro,
Dos jeitos que queira,
brincando comigo, meu corpo todo
em fervorosa disposição
inteira e nua para Teu prazer.

i think of You all the time, Sedy Eslam.
Your sweet eyes follow me,
accompanying and guiding me.
Your presence is felt in every gesture of mine,
because i act in constant harmony with all that You has taught me.

At this time that i'm physically far
Your voice echoes, severe, deep, calming me down,
and keeps me prisoner, captive of Your desire,
where i am nothing and i have nothing,
because i gave You everything.

i dream and You're there.
i feel your hands, the strength of Your slaps,
the pain of Your teeth biting me in the neck,
the warmth of Your dick entrenching my wombs
and the taste of Your body, honey and milk.

Quiet, i understand that my submission has no limits.
Patient, retreated in seclusion,
i  await the day to be under your feet again,
Your dormat, bitch and servant,
Where i belong.

Meanwhile, use me, Sedy, i beg You,
The ways You want,
playing with my whole body and mind,
in devoted willingness,
and all naked for Your pleasure.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário